Well, now I’m just filling the time by telling the rest of the story my journey goin back to Msia with my other 10 friends. After being dumbfounded by the clock, we tried to make the time goes faster. Among the activities we did were touring terminal 3 of Heathrow Airport a few times and enjoying a nice cup of coffee in Costa. I decided to be different that night, rather than having a usual cup of Hot Chocolate, I ordered… if I’m not mistaken it was Caramel Latte.. Something.. something.. haha.. it was my first time trying it n it was decent. But woooh, what Timie had ordered it is just ‘maniih melecaih’ (a.k.a overly over the moon sweet) haha. Even, ilah who was a pure Kelantanese girl could not take it. So timie as a customer, she asked for another cup of drink.. a different one. And less sugar.. haha.. However, never that I thought that Latte would betrayed me… Huuu~
So we spend the night while drinking coffee, without any worries, talking about girls stuff.. boyfriend, marriage, work, and etc. Those topics never get old. Still, the time wasn’t going any faster. A couple of my friends even finish a book that night. It took a lot of tossing and turning eventually the sun started to rise and that time lots of people barging into Heathrow. You know that Latte, it knocked me on the stomache a few times. I had to ‘go’ lots of time. Even when I was eating breakfast, I had to pause the eating and sprinted to the toilet. I was eating breakfast with my friend. We chose a very cushy comfortable couch to eat, different from the steel hard non-cushion seats that we’ve been sitting the whole night. My friend and I took turns in eating and lying down on the comfy couch.. it was hilarious when I think about it. Haha..
When the time to check-in was near, we were ever so happy to hand in our heavy luggage. Then, we waited again but this time we sat on the floor and watched people passing by. That was indeed a unique experience. Finally, it was time to enter the aeroplane. We were excited. My heart was shouting “AT LAASST… GOODBYE HEATHROW” hehe. However, there was that tiny voice saying you still have 15hours to go till you reach Malaysia.. HuuuuUUUUuuuu~~~ But I don’t mind, cause I know my family n my beloved is waiting for me..
Who’s my beloved?? Scroll down n you’ll know the answer.