Friday, March 9, 2012

School Placement Week 3

It's Week 3 already...

This week, i rode on a Kia Sportage. It was beautiful and spacious.
I slept soundly through the journey. That shows how comfortable i was in the car.



My dream car keeps on changing every week because of this. huhu.

This week, my friend and I went to English classes.
Sometimes it is good to have a partner with you.
As he/she will keep you awake while observing. LOL.

Yet, English classes was fun!
I really learnt a lot. I may use their ways of teaching to teach my future students.
But there was one class where the teacher asked the students to write a script for their language activities.
I caught one students said:

"What?? Writing scripts????"
"My life is ruined for some reason"
"I don't know why, aaah.. what did I do from this morning?"
"I only got a couple of Ds"

Huhu.. Students and their pe'el. haha...

.......................................................

From Four it became Two.
I just can't hide my surprise that morning.