Wednesday, February 29, 2012

School Placement Week 2

Haaah (sigh).. it was Tuesday again.

Got to wake up early. Going to a school which was very far from Marjon.
As usual, i wasn't so keen about it.
But deep inside me, i was hoping that it'll be fun as last week.

Early in the morning,
We were welcomed by the pakcik driver with this shiny white big car.
The car was not the same as last week's.
It was beautiful.



It was spacious as well. It was a Vauxhall Insigna. Pergghhh..

So, we went to the school.
I was alone as my friend didn't come.
I was (-____-").

I had to observe all Math classes alone.

Observing went well until 4th period,
That was my crucial moment, I was damn sleepy!
I was head-banging without noticing.
I wasn't taking notes, i was writing like chicken's scratch.
But then, i noticed a few students laughed at me.
I was ashamed. So, i stood up and walk around the classroom.
Like i was a very serious teacher trainee wanting to help them.
However, do bare in mind it was a Math class.
And they were learning about graphs.
One student actually asked for my help, asking how to draw (y = -x)
Eeerkkk!!! i wasn't prepared to answer that question.
Luckily, i caught the answer from another student with my quick eye, and show her the answer. HAHAHAHAHA....

All in all, this week wasn't good as last week but it wasn't bad either.

p/s: i heard from the local teachers there that some schools in Cornwall provide pc tablet for teachers. How about in Malaysia?? Huhuhu..