Sunday, May 20, 2012
lets rewind
last Friday marks the final class for me and my friends in MARJON.
I never thought that this day will come.. definitely not this fast.
to tell you the truth, i do feel i'm in a twillight zone.
where i'm not moving and nothing is changing.
yet, i cannot deny it any longer. TIME is changing, everything is MOVING.
Three years ago, my friends and I were these Malaysian kids that don't know any better.
We find everything in the UK were fascinating.
We were happy go lucky, and ready to conquer the world!!
The time has passed. We are getting mature and getting wiser. We start to think about the future.
Now, i'm doing my last assignment for my final year in Marjon.
Getting ready to pack everything in boxes.
Getting ready to say goodbye.
During the farewell, our lovely juniors made a wonderful video that shows our journey throughout these past three years.
Without me realizing it, my eyes were teary.
But, i didn't cry after spending half an hour on my eye make-up. NOooo.. huhu..
Ohh.. how am i gonna miss MARJON, Drake, the Lecturers...
I'm honoured to meet and make new friends,
I never knew that all your presence gave a big impact to my heart,
I definitely will miss your laughs, your quirky jokes, your genuine friendship...
I'm honoured to share my love with you..
Come on lads, dont be sad, lets us get through these final weeks in Marjon with smiles and loving memories.

