Sunday, May 13, 2012

Peach

This picture is my current desktop background.

Yep, that's a picture of my brother's wedding day.
 Everyone looks so happy.
 Ohh, how i wish i was there..
To see the preparation, To wear the same colour....
To see everything, To eat the cake..
 To witness every details of my first brother's wedding..

 But, No... I'm here in Plymouth.
 I can only look at pictures from facebook, call my mum and send telephatic waves to my brother, hehehe..

I still can't believe that my brother is now someone's husband.
I still see him as my brother who is still studying in Ireland.
Writing blogs, Traveling and Taking beautiful exquisite pictures and teasing my orange shirt every time we skype. ^_^

However, i'm very happy for my brother and my new sister-in law.
He is now the head of his own family. I wish him all the best and all the happiness..
May he be among the best husband and father out there. I'm happy for you. ^_^

I just like my mother's caption on her album.
"Be Blessed, Be Happy and Be Always in Love" <3

 p/s: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to the most beautiful, strongest, loveliest mother in the whole wide world; My MUM. or sometimes we call her BONDA. hehe.. Cucumber. <3