Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013



Fuuuuhhh~~~ daku meniup habuk2 debu di blog ku ini.
Wah, it has been approximately a month that this blog hasn’t been written any posts.
It is not because I’ve forgotten, but everytime I tried to write, I’ll find excuses not to write it.

Anyhow,
2012 already said goodbye and now we welcome 2013.

2012 has left me lots of memories.
Good ones and bad ones.
Among the highlights were: 


  • ·         spending good times before leaving the UK (climbing mt. edgecumbe, went to the beach, farewell dinner, handing in my dissertation)
  • ·         leaving UK (I cried terribly at Heathrow Airport),
  • ·         found out something (if you know, you’ll know)
  • ·         heartbreaks
  • ·         my eldest brother’s, my first classmate’s and my besfren’s wedding (that was nice)
  • ·         a quirky weird birthday celebration from my friends and my family


Now, I welcome 2013 with open arms and positivity.
Hi, 2013. Be nice to me.
No more heartbreaks, no more stress, no more sadness…
I want to brave. I want to be strong. I want to be loved.

p/s: I’ll try to write more because my new years’ resolution it to be relaxed, positive and expressive.