Third day of January
I went to class as usual today. Usually, 7-10 minutes before
the class starts.
However, it seems like I was late today. Probably because
many of my friends are staying off campus right now and they have to come to
class early.
Or probably because Madam was VERY early today. And that was weird.
(-__-“) Hmmm.
Madam explained to us about the repertoire of being a
teacher. And she touched on how are you going to introduce yourself on the
first day of practicum. OH MY GUCCI!! How?? I’ve never thought of that. Madam
asked for an example from one my classmates. And then another. I looked away
hoping she wouldn’t pick me. But she did. I could not think, I didn’t have any
idea. How am I supposed to introduce myself. So, I took any props. And do what I
need to do. I think the response was good? I think so. But after that, I was
still in shock. ERKKK!! I’m nervous for my practicum in a week time. Am I going
to do good? Can I control the class? How I am supposed to teach them when I’m
not confident enough with my own English?
Then, I remembered what my mum messaged me when I told her
about my practicum.
She wrote:
“Ok relax… Be yourself, always happy and confident.”
InsyaAllah, mak. I will. Fuuuuuuhhhh~~~ May my body are
filled with ion2 positive so that I can channel to others as well.
p/s: It’s raining nonstop from this morning. Enjoying the
sounds of the raindrops. It’s soothing to the ears.
